Psychology of the Internet: Research and Theory is interested in the discussion and publication of research and theory related to how people relate to one another, individual's portrayal of a persona online, and general online social communications. It can include topics such as:
- How to conduct psychological research via the Internet
- Theory behind virtual support groups
- Online psychotherapy (e-therapy)
- "Internet Addiction Disorder"
- Psychology of various online phenomenon, such as flame wars, relationships, etc.
Rating: 0 (out of 10.0, based upon 0 votes)
> Vote for this resource
Submitted on: 23-Feb-2000