Psychology of the Internet: Research and Theory is interested in the discussion and publication of research and theory related to how people relate to one another, individual's portrayal of a persona online, and general online social communications. It can include topics such as:
- How to conduct psychological research via the Internet
- Theory behind virtual support groups
- Online psychotherapy (e-therapy)
- "Internet Addiction Disorder"
- Psychology of various online phenomenon, such as flame wars, relationships, etc.
This list has regular volume traffic on it and is the oldest such mailing list on the Internet today for discussion of research and theory about online behavior. It was founded by one of the leading pioneers in the field of online psychology and the CEO of Psychcentral.com, Dr. John Grohol.
Rating: 0 (out of 10.0, based upon 0 votes)
> Vote for this resource
Submitted on: 23-Feb-2000