Personnel Testing Council of Metropolitan Washington, DC
The website of the Personnel Testing Counsel in Washington, DC. PTC/MW has about 300 members (94% regular, 6% student), including industrial/organizational psychologists, attorneys, statisticians, human resources professionals, and EEO specialists from government, business, consulting, and academia. PTC/MW has no educational requirements, but about 92% of the membership have a graduate degree, and about 64% have a Ph.D. or equivalent. About 75% of PTC/MW's members are located in the District of Columbia, Maryland, or Virginia, with the remaining 25% spread throughout the United States.
http://www.ptcmw.org/ - 25-Dec-2005 - Hits: 247 - Rate This | Details
Polyclinic and Research Center
The Clinic regularly needs volunteer doctors, dentists, nurses and therapists from abroad who work along with the full-time Nepalese staff, offering their skills free of charge to the people using the Clinic. The Clinic needs fund provider volunteers to help to cover the general running costs, buy medicines and equipment, as well as to continue financing educational healthcare activities in the local community.
We always welcome and looking partnership programs/ individual or organization work with Anamnagar Polyclinic and Research Center. Located in Kathmandu, Nepal.
http://www.polyclinic.com.np/ - 19-Feb-2005 - Hits: 130 - Rate This | Details
Psychology of optimums in health and performance
A web site devoted to psychology of optimums in health, stress management and personal and organizational performance. Developed and managed by consulting psychologist Dr. Harry L. Mills.
http://www.optimums.com - 10-Apr-2000 - Hits: 497 - Rate This | Details
Sam Turton's Primalworks
Information on personal growth and healing, emotional health, primal integration, primal therapy, healthy living, Zen meditation, emotional release work, and more
http://www.primalworks.com - 5-Dec-2001 - Hits: 300 - Rate This | Details
The AMA Principle of Medical Ethics
The American Medical Association's Principle of Medical Ethics website.
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics.page - 31-Dec-2005 - Hits: 123 - Rate This | Details
The Center for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is an often misunderstood condition. Many suffer embarassment needlessly, because they are unaware that this is a disease, and that there is a cure available. Learn more about this disorder, symptoms and treatment options from leading surgeon Dr. Reisfeld, from the Center for Hyperhidrosis.
http://www.sweaty-palms.com - 17-Sep-2002 - Hits: 329 - Rate This | Details
The Lost Soul Companion Project
The Lost Soul Companion Project offers comfort and constructive advice for black sheep, square pegs, struggling artists, and other free spirits. The interactive bulletin board has become a vital gathering place for artists, musicians, writers, and lost as well as not-so-lost souls. Excerpts from _The Lost Soul Companion_ book, free monthly newsletter, and extensive discussion of suicide, depression, creativity, happiness, and much more are also available here.
http://www.lostsoulcompanion.com - 20-Nov-2001 - Hits: 453 - Rate This | Details
The Skeptic's Dictionary
The Skeptic's Dictionary by Robert T. Carroll, Ph.D. lists many interesting issues and why or why they are not real and/or plausable.
http://skepdic.com/ - 1-Jan-2006 - Hits: 136 - Rate This | Details
The Straight Dope
Since 1973, Cecil Adams has been answering questions through his syndicated column trying to correct all the misinformation available in this huge world. His Website carries on the mission online.
http://www.straightdope.com/ - 22-Apr-2000 - Hits: 422 - Rate This | Details
WICHE Mental Health Program
The Mental Health Program at the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) was established in 1955. The mission of the program is twofold: 1) to assist states in improving systems of care for mental health consumers and their families; and 2) to advance the preparation of a qualified mental health workforce in the West. The program collaborates with states to meet the challenges of changing environments through regional research and evaluation, policy analysis, program development, technical assistance, and information sharing. The focus of the program is rural behavioral health.
http://www.wiche.edu/mentalhealth/ - 19-Dec-2005 - Hits: 111 - Rate This | Details