Are You a Facebook Addict? Quiz
Instructions: Answer the questions below based upon how you feel about your use of Facebook. This takes most people about a minute to complete. Take your time and answer truthfully for the most accurate results.
- 1. I spend a lot of time thinking about Facebook or planning your use of Facebook.
- 2. I feel an urge to use Facebook more and more.
- 3. I use Facebook in order to forget about personal problems.
- 4. I've tried to cut down on my use of Facebook without success.
- 5. I've become restless or troubled if you are prohibited from using Facebook.
- 6. I use Facebook so much that it has had a negative impact on my job or studies.
Based upon the research of Cecilie Schou Andreassen, Ph.D., at the University of Bergen.
All rights reserved. For personal, educational or research use only; other use may be prohibited by law.
Last reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 22 Nov 2016
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.