John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Dr. John Grohol is the founder & CEO of Psych Central. He is an author, researcher and expert in mental health online, and has been writing about online behavior, mental health and psychology issues -- as well as the intersection of technology and human behavior -- since 1992. Dr. Grohol sits on the editorial board of the journal Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking and is a founding board member and treasurer of the Society for Participatory Medicine. You can read his full bio here.
Posts by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.:
- Antidepressant Brintellix (vortioxetine) Approved by FDA
01 Oct 2013
- FDA Investigating 2 Deaths After Zyprexa Injections for Schizophrenia
18 Jun 2013
- DSM-5 Published, ‘Critical Guidebook for Clinicians’
18 May 2013
- Voice Awards 2010 Honors Military Portrayals of Mental Health
14 Oct 2010
- Anxious Depression Predicts Poorer Treatment Results
03 Jan 2008
- More Evidence Suggests the Benefits of Omega-3 and Eating Fish
12 Nov 2007