About John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Dr. John Grohol is the founder & CEO of Psych Central. He is an author, researcher and expert in mental health online, and has been writing about online behavior, mental health and psychology issues — as well as the intersection of technology and human behavior — since 1992. Dr. Grohol sits on the editorial board of the journal Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking and is a founding board member and treasurer of the Society for Participatory Medicine. You can read his full bio here.
- Antidepressant Brintellix (vortioxetine) Approved by FDA, October 1, 2013
- FDA Investigating 2 Deaths After Zyprexa Injections for Schizophrenia, June 18, 2013
- DSM-5 Published, ‘Critical Guidebook for Clinicians’, May 18, 2013
- Voice Awards 2010 Honors Military Portrayals of Mental Health, October 14, 2010
- Anxious Depression Predicts Poorer Treatment Results, January 3, 2008
- More Evidence Suggests the Benefits of Omega-3 and Eating Fish, November 12, 2007