ACCP 72nd Annual Medical Conference
Salt Lake City Hosts CHEST 2006 Pulmonary-Critical Care Conference
The American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) invites journalists from around the world to attend CHEST 2006, the 72nd annual international scientific assembly, held October 21-26, in Salt Lake City, UT. CHEST 2006 is the only medical meeting focusing on clinical chest medicine, including pulmonology, critical care, cardiology, and sleep medicine. For details on the keynote address, session topics, special events, or Salt Lake City tourism, check out the CHEST 2006 Advance Program at www.chestnet.org.
Exclusive Offerings for Registered Journalists:
- Complimentary registration to CHEST 2006, which includes access to general sessions, honor lectures, and special events, such as press conferences, simulated medical procedures, and literature reviews of the hottest pulmonary/critical care studies from the past year.
- Advance review of over 800 cutting-edge clinical research abstracts and case reports related to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, lung cancer, COPD, sleep disorders, pediatric chest medicine, COPD, asthma, women's health, and more.
- Access to over 175 timely panel discussions on the recent issues in pulmonary and critical care medicine, including adult and pediatric sleep disorders, gender-based pulmonary medicine, cultural diversity in medicine, bioterrorism and disaster medicine, emerging epidemics, such as avian flu, and performance measurements.
- Preview of ACCP evidence-based guidelines on atrial fibrillation, pulmonary arterial hypertension, pulmonary embolism, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Advance look at the latest products, technology advances, and information delivery systems featured in the exhibit hall.
- One-on-one interviews with international authorities in all areas of pulmonology, critical care, sleep medicine, cardiology, and disaster medicine.
- Full-service press room with access to computer workstations and Internet.
For press registration or to review CHEST 2006 Press Room Policies, visit www.chestnet.org or email email@example.com.
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on
21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
~ Albert Einstein