5th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC)
Come along to the largest meeting of breast cancer specialists in Europe - the only one of its kind to include advocacy groups. Together we will make the difference!
Why you don't want to miss it…
- European scientists are leading the way in breast cancer research - discovering new therapies, diagnostics and surgical techniques which are helping save the lives of millions of women
- Breast cancer, however, is not just a physical disease as it can produce profound psychological distress, not only in the patient but also in his or her immediate family and friends
- Three of Europe's leading cancer organisations are collaborating to host the event:
o European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
o The European Breast Cancer Coalition (EUROPA DONNA)
o European Society of Mastology (EUSOMA)
- Over four thousand scientists, doctors, nurses and patients will be exchanging the latest cutting edge results from research in science, psychological care, diagnosis and treatment
- Recent leads on possible causes of breast cancer will be presented along with updates on genetics, proteomics and tumour imaging
- Nearly all the data at the four-day conference is as yet unpublished and being presented for the first time
- Daily press conferences will be taking place, featuring breaking news and every scientific session is open to journalists, plus there will be a fully equipped media centre
Don't miss out!
For media registration, please visit www.fecs.be and click through to 'EBCC 5'
For further information please contact:
Stéphanie Makin (Tonic Life Communications) on tel: 44-207-798-9905
or e-mail: email@example.com
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on
21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
If you think you can do a thing or you think you can't do a thing, you're right.
-- Henry Ford