5th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC)
Come along to the largest meeting of breast cancer specialists in Europe - the only one of its kind to include advocacy groups. Together we will make the difference!
Why you don't want to miss it…
- European scientists are leading the way in breast cancer research - discovering new therapies, diagnostics and surgical techniques which are helping save the lives of millions of women
- Breast cancer, however, is not just a physical disease as it can produce profound psychological distress, not only in the patient but also in his or her immediate family and friends
- Three of Europe's leading cancer organisations are collaborating to host the event:
o European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
o The European Breast Cancer Coalition (EUROPA DONNA)
o European Society of Mastology (EUSOMA)
- Over four thousand scientists, doctors, nurses and patients will be exchanging the latest cutting edge results from research in science, psychological care, diagnosis and treatment
- Recent leads on possible causes of breast cancer will be presented along with updates on genetics, proteomics and tumour imaging
- Nearly all the data at the four-day conference is as yet unpublished and being presented for the first time
- Daily press conferences will be taking place, featuring breaking news and every scientific session is open to journalists, plus there will be a fully equipped media centre
Don't miss out!
For media registration, please visit www.fecs.be and click through to 'EBCC 5'
For further information please contact:
Stéphanie Makin (Tonic Life Communications) on tel: 44-207-798-9905
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on
21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults.
-- Thomas Szasz