SAN FRANCISCO--Studies from the May 2005 issue of Ophthalmology, the clinical journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, are now available. These include:
- How Can We Insure That Neuro-ophthalmology Will Survive?
- Management of the Patient with Suspected Temporal Arteritis: A Decision-Analytic Approach
- The Diagnostic Yield of the Evaluation for Isolated Unexplained Optic Atrophy
- Diabetes and Hypertension in Isolated Sixth Nerve Palsy: A Population-Based Study
- Initial Evaluation of Subcutaneous Daclizumab Treatments for Noninfectious Uveitis: A Multicenter Noncomparative Interventional Case Series
- Risk Factors for Mortality in Patients with AIDS in the Era of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
- Pathological Findings in Eyes with the Ganciclovir Implant
- 14-Year Incidence, Progression, and Visual Morbidity of Age-Related Maculopathy: The Copenhagen City Eye Study
- Hyperglycemia, Blood Pressure, and the 9-Year Incidence of Diabetic Retinopathy: The Barbados Eye Studies
- Vitreous Levels of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 Are Related to Diabetic Macular Edema
- Outcomes of 140 Consecutive Cases of 25-Gauge Transconjunctival Surgery for Posterior Segment Disease
- Fundus Autofluorescence and Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Ruthenium Brachytherapy for Uveal Melanoma, 1979-2003: Survival and Functional Outcomes in the Swedish Population
- Grouped Congenital Hypertrophy of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium Follows Developmental Patterns of Pigmentary Mosaicism
- Fundus Perimetry with the Micro Perimeter 1 in Normals: Comparison to Conventional Threshold Perimetry
- Discrimination of Glaucomatous Optic Neuropathy by Digital Stereoscopic Analysis
- Does Adjunctive Glaucoma Therapy Affect Adherence to the Initial Primary Therapy?
- Safety and Efficacy of Phacoemulsification Compared with Manual Small-Incision Cataract Surgery by a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial: 6-Week Results
- Anterior Vitreous Tapping to Manage Positive Vitreous Pressure during Triple Procedures
- Role of Hyaluronidase in Diplopia after Peribulbar Anesthesia for Cataract Surgery
- Detection of Virulence Factors in a Corneal Isolate of Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Incidence of Herpes Simplex Virus Keratitis in France
- Intraoperative Mitomycin C and Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for Fornix Reconstruction in Severe Cicatricial Ocular Surface Diseases
- Correlation of Corneal Complications with Eyelid Cicatricial Pathologies in Patients with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome
- Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide Injection for Primary and Recurrent Chalazia: Is It Really Effective?
- Paradoxical Use of Frontalis Muscle and the Possible Role of Botulinum A Toxin in Permanent Motor Relearning
- Simultaneous Orbital Decompression and Correction of Upper Eyelid Retraction versus Staged Procedures in Thyroid-Related Orbitopathy
- Combined Rectus Muscle Transposition with Posterior Fixation Sutures for the Treatment of Double-Elevator Palsy
- Full Vertical Rectus Muscle Transposition Combined with Medial Posterior Fixation Sutures for Patients with Adduction Deficiency
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.
~ Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis