May 2005 Ophthalmology journal
SAN FRANCISCO--Studies from the May 2005 issue of Ophthalmology, the clinical journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, are now available. These include:
- How Can We Insure That Neuro-ophthalmology Will Survive?
- Management of the Patient with Suspected Temporal Arteritis: A Decision-Analytic Approach
- The Diagnostic Yield of the Evaluation for Isolated Unexplained Optic Atrophy
- Diabetes and Hypertension in Isolated Sixth Nerve Palsy: A Population-Based Study
- Initial Evaluation of Subcutaneous Daclizumab Treatments for Noninfectious Uveitis: A Multicenter Noncomparative Interventional Case Series
- Risk Factors for Mortality in Patients with AIDS in the Era of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
- Pathological Findings in Eyes with the Ganciclovir Implant
- 14-Year Incidence, Progression, and Visual Morbidity of Age-Related Maculopathy: The Copenhagen City Eye Study
- Hyperglycemia, Blood Pressure, and the 9-Year Incidence of Diabetic Retinopathy: The Barbados Eye Studies
- Vitreous Levels of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 Are Related to Diabetic Macular Edema
- Outcomes of 140 Consecutive Cases of 25-Gauge Transconjunctival Surgery for Posterior Segment Disease
- Fundus Autofluorescence and Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Ruthenium Brachytherapy for Uveal Melanoma, 1979-2003: Survival and Functional Outcomes in the Swedish Population
- Grouped Congenital Hypertrophy of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium Follows Developmental Patterns of Pigmentary Mosaicism
- Fundus Perimetry with the Micro Perimeter 1 in Normals: Comparison to Conventional Threshold Perimetry
- Discrimination of Glaucomatous Optic Neuropathy by Digital Stereoscopic Analysis
- Does Adjunctive Glaucoma Therapy Affect Adherence to the Initial Primary Therapy?
- Safety and Efficacy of Phacoemulsification Compared with Manual Small-Incision Cataract Surgery by a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial: 6-Week Results
- Anterior Vitreous Tapping to Manage Positive Vitreous Pressure during Triple Procedures
- Role of Hyaluronidase in Diplopia after Peribulbar Anesthesia for Cataract Surgery
- Detection of Virulence Factors in a Corneal Isolate of Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Incidence of Herpes Simplex Virus Keratitis in France
- Intraoperative Mitomycin C and Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for Fornix Reconstruction in Severe Cicatricial Ocular Surface Diseases
- Correlation of Corneal Complications with Eyelid Cicatricial Pathologies in Patients with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome
- Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide Injection for Primary and Recurrent Chalazia: Is It Really Effective?
- Paradoxical Use of Frontalis Muscle and the Possible Role of Botulinum A Toxin in Permanent Motor Relearning
- Simultaneous Orbital Decompression and Correction of Upper Eyelid Retraction versus Staged Procedures in Thyroid-Related Orbitopathy
- Combined Rectus Muscle Transposition with Posterior Fixation Sutures for the Treatment of Double-Elevator Palsy
- Full Vertical Rectus Muscle Transposition Combined with Medial Posterior Fixation Sutures for Patients with Adduction Deficiency
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.