May 12-16, 2005, Boston
The world's leading researchers in clinical immunology will gather in Boston, May 12-16, 2005, for the 5th Annual Meeting of the Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS 2005). FOCIS 2005 will serve as a forum for scientists and practitioners from around the world to meet and discuss a cross-disciplinary approach in the latest advancements in immune-mediated diseases.
Topics that will be touched upon:
- Advances in clinical immunology in five thematic areas
- Antibodies in disease pathogenesies of lung allograft rejection
- Genetics of immune mediated diseases & transplantation
- Mast cell, eosinophilis, allergic reactions
- Advances in rheumatoid arthritis research
- Emerging laboratory methods
- Antigen specific control of the immune system
- Gene therapy
- Susceptibility gene for allergy and asthma
Members of the media may register without charge and have complete access to the educational sessions occurring at the 2005 Annual Meeting. A press room with interview space, computers, modem lines, telephone and fax services will be available upon request.
To download a FOCIS 2005 preliminary program and registration materials, visit www.focisnet.org/meetings/am05 or contact Gail Bast, FOCIS Executive Driector, at (414) 276-3349.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.
-- W. Somerset Maugham