The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is sponsoring teleconferences to coincide with the press briefings scheduled during its 96th Annual Meeting starting April 16th in Anaheim, CA. Following the briefings, the phone lines will be opened for "question and answer" sessions. These briefings are only open to members of the media.
CALL-IN: (800) 282-9233 (Please call 5-10 minutes before scheduled time)
Monday, April 18th
- COX2/NSAIDS for Chemoprevention (10:15 – 11:00 a.m. PDT) Code: 2619
- Drugs and Supplements that Lower Risk (11:15 am – 12:00 p.m. PDT) Code: 9847
Tuesday, April 19th
- Predicting Risk, Treatment and Outcome Based on Genetic Variables (9:00 – 9:45 a.m. PDT) Code: 9514
- Targets for Diagnostics and Therapies (10:00 – 10:45 a.m. PDT) Code: 3874
- Overcoming Gleevec Resistance (11:00 – 11:45 a.m. PDT) Code: 4861
Wednesday, April 20th
For reporters who are unable to participate during the teleconference, the briefings can be accessed immediately after each conference through the remainder of the week by calling: (800) 756-3819
- Latest on Diet and Risk (9:00 – 9:45 a.m. PDT) Code: 3178
COX2/NSAIDS for Chemoprevention: 186927
Drugs and Supplements that Lower Risk: 186929
Predicting Risk, Treatment and Outcome Based on Genetic Variables: 186932
Targets for Diagnostics and Therapies: 186934
Overcoming Gleevec Resistance: 186936
Latest on Diet and Risk: 186938
Please RSVP: Kellie Hanzak at 202-955-6222 or (email@example.com). On-site, please call 714-765-2030.
All press releases about the data being presented will be available at www.eurekalert.org. Or, please contact Kellie to receive releases via fax or email.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Happiness depends upon ourselves.