TO: Accredited News Media Representatives
FROM: International Association for Dental Research
SUBJECT: 83rd General Session & Exhibition of the IADR
From March 9-12, 2005, thousands of dental research scientists, students, and educators from around the world will convene in Baltimore, Maryland, as the International Association for Dental Research holds its 83rd General Session & Exhibition at the Baltimore Convention Center. This is also the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Dental Research and the 29th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association for Dental Research.
This press kit contains:
- a background paper on the Associations (blue),
- a general news release on the meeting (blue),
- procedures for arranging interviews (blue),
- a guide to the releases (blue),
- who's who in the releases (blue),
- releases on selected abstracts (white),
- releases on the IADR Distinguished Scientist Awards (goldenrod),
- a release on Other Awards and Fellowships: the IADR Distinguished Service Award, IADR Honorary Membership, the E.W. Borrow Memorial Award, the IADR David B. Scott Fellowship, the John Gray Fellowship, the Toshio Nakao Fellowship, the IADR/Lion Dental Research Award for Junior Investigators, the IADR/Colgate Research in Prevention Travel Awards, the IADR/Unilever Division Travel Awards, the IADR/GlaxoSmithKline Innovation in Oral Care Awards, the William J. Gies Awards, the IADR/Unilever Hatton Awards Competition, AADR Honorary Membership, the Jack Hein Public Service Award, the William B. Clark Fellowship in Clinical Research, the National Student Research Group Mentor Award, the AADR/Pfizer Hatton Awards Competition, the AADR Student Research Fellowships, the Caulk/Dentsply Competition, and the NIDCR Bloc Travel Grant Winners (green); and
- a release on plenary session lectures/symposia/workshops (green).
Representatives of the media may present credentials at the Membership Pavilion, which will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 10, and Friday, March 11, in the IADR Registration Area at the Baltimore Convention Center. No media representative will be admitted to any part of the IADR General Session without first checking in and obtaining a badge, which must be displayed at all times.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity.
~ Ben Johnson