You are cordially invited to the Cardiac Institute's 11th Annual Cardiac Symposium at Maimonides Medical Center.
International experts will focus on latest research & medical advances in interventional and general cardiology as well as mitral valve surgery.
- Coronary Intervention in the Diabetic Patient
Corrado Vassanelli, MD
Professor of Cardiology, University of Novara, Italy
- Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation at the time of CABG; Does Revascularization Suffice?
John Elefteriades, MD
Professor/Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Yale Univ.School of Medicine
- Mitral Valve Surgery for Congestive Heart Failure: Geometry is Destiny!
Steven F. Bolling, MD
Professor of Surgery, Section Chief of Cardiac Surgery
Gayle Halperin Kahn Professor of Integrative Medicine, Univ.of Michigan
- Recent Advances in Carotid and Coronary Interventions
Gary S. Roubin, MD, PhD, FRACP, FACC
Chairman, Department of Interventional Cardiology, Lenox Hill Hospital
Clinical Professor of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine
- Future Directions in Interventional Cardiology - Beyond the Coronaries
Judah Weinberger, MD, PhD,
Director,Interventional Cardiology,Columbia University
Attendees: Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Internists, family practitioners and other cardiac care professionals.
When: Thursday, December 16
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Where: Maimonides Medical Center, 4802 Tenth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Eisenstadt Administration Building, Schreiber Auditorium, 2nd Floor
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Hope is a waking dream.