The researchers will report their findings and reveal the site of the crater on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time in a telecon press conference.
The phone numbers for reporters to call into the press conference are:
U.S. toll free number: 888-790-1919 or U.S. toll number 1-712-271-0046.
Password is: Impact SSU
The web site location for reporters to access the presentation is:
and the password is beckerImpact
The panelists will be:
- Michael New, astrobiology discipline scientist at NASA Headquarters, Washington;
- Luann Becker, geologist, University of California, Santa Barbara;
- Robert Poreda, University of Rochester, N.Y.;
- Kevin Pope, Geo Eco Arc Research, Md.;
- Douglas H. Erwin, Senior Paleobiologist, National Museum of Natural History, Washington
Reporters may call in to the press conference to hear the presentation and participate in the question-and-answer session, while following the presentations on the web site.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. In this life we get nothing save by effort.
~ Theodore Roosevelt