The researchers will report their findings and reveal the site of the crater on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time in a telecon press conference.
The phone numbers for reporters to call into the press conference are:
U.S. toll free number: 888-790-1919 or U.S. toll number 1-712-271-0046.
Password is: Impact SSU
The web site location for reporters to access the presentation is:
and the password is beckerImpact
The panelists will be:
- Michael New, astrobiology discipline scientist at NASA Headquarters, Washington;
- Luann Becker, geologist, University of California, Santa Barbara;
- Robert Poreda, University of Rochester, N.Y.;
- Kevin Pope, Geo Eco Arc Research, Md.;
- Douglas H. Erwin, Senior Paleobiologist, National Museum of Natural History, Washington
Reporters may call in to the press conference to hear the presentation and participate in the question-and-answer session, while following the presentations on the web site.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
~ Japanese Proverb