Insights from 8 top executives in the chemical field
The First Annual Chemical Industry Conference, a full day of presentations by and for industry leaders. Participants will hear top executives from top firms in the Delaware Valley and beyond.
- J. Michael Fitzpatrick, President and COO, Rohm and Haas
- W. Kim Foster, Senior Vice President and CFO, FMC Corporation
- Paul Huck, CFO, Air Products and Chemicals
- David Lilley, Chairman and CEO, Cytec Industries
- Barry Perry, Chairman and CEO, Engelhard
- Ronald Naples, Chairman and CEO, Quaker Chemical
- Roger F. Millay, Senior Vice President and CFO, Airgas
- Diane Gulyas, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Electronic and Communications Technology, DuPont
The conference will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PricewaterhouseCoopers will host a post-conference reception from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
It is common sense to take a method and try it; if it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt