Insights from 8 top executives in the chemical field
The First Annual Chemical Industry Conference, a full day of presentations by and for industry leaders. Participants will hear top executives from top firms in the Delaware Valley and beyond.
- J. Michael Fitzpatrick, President and COO, Rohm and Haas
- W. Kim Foster, Senior Vice President and CFO, FMC Corporation
- Paul Huck, CFO, Air Products and Chemicals
- David Lilley, Chairman and CEO, Cytec Industries
- Barry Perry, Chairman and CEO, Engelhard
- Ronald Naples, Chairman and CEO, Quaker Chemical
- Roger F. Millay, Senior Vice President and CFO, Airgas
- Diane Gulyas, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Electronic and Communications Technology, DuPont
The conference will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PricewaterhouseCoopers will host a post-conference reception from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Men will always be mad, and those that think they can cure them are the maddest of them all.