The Government of Western Australia, Department for Planning and Infrastructure, endorsed by the United Nations Environment Program, is organising the "Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Futures – the transition to sustainable transport energy" conference to be held in Perth, Western Australia from 12-15 September 2004.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity to consider the key issues of advanced hydrogen production and delivery technologies and examine the theoretical and practical progress of and future role of fuel cells and hydrogen in transport.
The main topics to be examined at this event will be:
- The latest developments in the world of sustainable transport energy and strategies for the future;
- Current research and trials of fuel cells and hydrogen powered transport;
- What the next steps might be in the transition to a hydrogen-based future.
The scientific program will include plenary sessions, papers, poster papers and workshops. Plenary sessions will include:
- Strategic directions in transport energy policy;
- The transition to sustainable energy systems;
- Trials and demonstrations of hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles.
This conference brings together international experts in the fields of hydrogen, fuel cells and sustainable transport energy policy, politics and practice. Key speakers will outline the latest technical and policy developments in their regions, companies and academic institutions.
An accompanying Industry Exhibition will showcase Australian and international technical developments and expertise.
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
When fear ceases to scare you, it cannot stay.
~ Gary Zukav