Annual Meeting of American Society of Plant Biologists Presents Discoveries in Plant Research July 24-28 in Orlando
Five major symposia, 20 minisymposia, numerous workshops, more than 1,000 posters, and 40 exhibits will be featured at Plant Biology 2004 — the annual meeting of the American Society of Plant Biologists July 24-28, 2004 at Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, near Orlando, Florida. The meeting will be in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort & Convention Center.
The five major symposia include:
- The President's Symposium "From the Soil to the Seed" organized by Mary Lou Guerinot of Dartmouth College.
- The Gibbs' Symposium "Advances in Plant Reproductive Biology: organized by June Nasrallah of Cornell University.
- "Sensing and Responding to Water" organized by Keith Mott of Utah State University.
- "Tropisms" organized by Roger Hangarter of Indiana University.
- Oxidative Stress" organized by Julia Bailey-Serres of University of California, Riverside.
More information on the annual meeting can be found at: http://www.aspb.org/meetings/pb-2004/
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Faith in oneself... is the best and safest course.