AACR hosts 95th Annual Meeting
The premier international meeting for developments
** ATTENTION EDITORS AND REPORTERS **
AACR Hosts 95th Annual Meeting Orlando, Fla. March 27-31, 2004
THE PREMIER INTERNATIONAL MEETING FOR DEVELOPMENTS IN CANCER RESEARCH
The AACR Annual Meeting is the world's leading multidisciplinary event in the field, featuring the latest findings and most significant information in laboratory, translational and clinical cancer research.
More than 5,500 abstracts will be presented at the meeting, complementing an outstanding program of scientific and educational events. The AACR Annual Meeting attracts clinical oncologists, basic scientists, epidemiologists and translational researchers from around the world, working toward the eradication of cancer and, in the meantime, to improve prevention and patient care.
- Moderate exercise promotes breast cancer survival
- Vitamin E lowers risk of prostate, bladder cancers
- Viral link to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Red blood cell-boosting protein cuts cognitive loss from brain irradiation
- New diagnostic tools from proteomics to fight ovarian cancer
- Tobacco-induced genetic changes may be targets for intervention, prevention
March 27—31, 2004
Orange County Convention Center
Source: Eurekalert & othersLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Feb 2009
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.