T R E N D I N G N O W
- 3 Skills Taught in Couples Therapy That All Couples Can Benefit From
- Anxiety Sufferers: You Might Just Be Too Smart
- How to Have a Happier Relationship (WITHOUT Couples Therapy)
- Why Nature is So Good for Your Mental Health
- Strategies for Combatting Verbal Abuse
- 5 Fun Tricks to Bring Excitement Back to Everyday Life
J U S T P U B L I S H E D
Affairs aren’t necessarily about sex. A lot of people who hold this belief have experienced deep disappointment in discovering that it’s not necessarily true. This myth is deeply imbedded in...
Today is World Mental Health Day. In honor of this day, I’m talking about practicing self-compassion when you have a mental illness. Learn more about this day, and read other...
This year’s World Mental Health Day theme, “Dignity in Mental Health,” reminds me of a particular patient that I had seen in my second year of residency in Nepal. For...
The steps are easy; it’s the repetition that matters. Make these habits and your relationship will be better for it. 1) Refuse to make excuses Yes, your life is busy....
For terminally ill cancer patients, dying at home may result in a more peaceful death and less grief for loved ones, according to a new study published in the journal […]
A new study shows that women — especially younger women — are less likely than men to find relief from pain with long-term opioid use. The new study, published in […]
A new study finds that parents who are more anxious and emotional can prolong the amount of violent video games their children play. Russell Laczniak, a professor of marketing at […]