The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide
The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: What You and Your Family Need to Know
This is the equivalent of a dummy’s guide to bipolar disorder, providing you and your family with a complete picture of what bipolar disorder is and how it’s treated. It specifically covers questions such as:
- How can you distinguish between early warning signs of bipolar mood swings and normal ups and downs?
- What medications are available, and what are their side effects?
- What should you do when you find yourself escalating into mania or descending into depression?
- How can you get the help and support you need from family members and friends?
- How can you tell your coworkers about your illness without endangering your career?
The book is filled with practical advice and straight talk, helping a person tackle bipolar disorder and reclaim their life.
Softcover, 322 pages.
Psych Central's Recommendation:
Want to buy the book or learn more?
Grohol, J. (2013). The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide. Psych Central. Retrieved on April 27, 2015, from http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-bipolar-disorder-survival-guide/0001470