The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide
The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: What You and Your Family Need to Know
This is the equivalent of a dummy’s guide to bipolar disorder, providing you and your family with a complete picture of what bipolar disorder is and how it’s treated. It specifically covers questions such as:
- How can you distinguish between early warning signs of bipolar mood swings and normal ups and downs?
- What medications are available, and what are their side effects?
- What should you do when you find yourself escalating into mania or descending into depression?
- How can you get the help and support you need from family members and friends?
- How can you tell your coworkers about your illness without endangering your career?
The book is filled with practical advice and straight talk, helping a person tackle bipolar disorder and reclaim their life.
Softcover, 322 pages.
Want to buy the book or learn more?
Check out the book on Amazon.com!
Grohol, J. (2013). The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide. Psych Central. Retrieved on February 10, 2016, from http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-bipolar-disorder-survival-guide/