Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Infant Research & Neuroscience at Work in Psychotherapy
February 2nd, 2013 by Kim Lachance
- Maximum Brainpower: Challenging the Brain for Health and Wisdom
February 1st, 2013 by Twila Klein
- Movers, Dreamers, and Risk-Takers: Unlocking the Power of ADHD
January 31st, 2013 by Fallon Kunz
- 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Relationship
January 31st, 2013 by Clinton Power
- Reboot: A Novel of Bipolar Disorder
January 30th, 2013 by Matt Stoeckel
- Therapists Spill: My Definition of Success
January 29th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Recovery from Codependency
January 29th, 2013 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Crochet Saved My Life
January 26th, 2013 by Caroline Comeaux Lee
- Saving Each Other: A Mother-Daughter Love Story
January 23rd, 2013 by Jan Stone
- Recovery Using the 12 Steps
January 23rd, 2013 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Manopause: Your Guide to Surviving His Changing Life
January 22nd, 2013 by Jerome Siegel, PhD
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions With Therapist Carla Naumburg
January 22nd, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- OCD: The Enemy or Simply an Unwanted Guest?
January 22nd, 2013 by Janet Singer
- Rethinking Madness: Towards a Paradigm Shift In Our Understanding and Treatment of Psychosis
January 21st, 2013 by Michael Appollionio
- 6 Signs that ‘Monday Morning Blues’ May Be an Emotional Alarm
January 15th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Therapists Spill: What I Do When a Client Is ‘Stuck’
January 14th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- 9 Tips to Cope with Holiday Depression
January 12th, 2013 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- The Oxford Handbook of Personality and Social Psychology
January 12th, 2013 by Judy Crook
- New Year, New Goals — Maybe
January 11th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychologist Elisha Goldstein
January 11th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- How to Manage Post-Holiday Depression
January 10th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- 5 Tips on How to Keep New Year’s Resolutions
January 10th, 2013 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Surviving Child Sexual Abuse
December 20th, 2012 by Psych Central Staff
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
December 18th, 2012 by Monica Jackman, MHS, OTR/L, CAPS
- January First: A Child’s Descent into Madness and Her Father’s Struggle to Save Her
December 17th, 2012 by Book Reviews
Mental Health Categories