Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- 8 Keys to Eliminating Passive-Aggressiveness
April 24th, 2014 by Corinna Underwood
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder: A Mother’s Survival
April 23rd, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Therapists Spill: The Books I Turn to on a Difficult Day
April 23rd, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Book Review: Best Kept Secret
April 22nd, 2014 by Lauren Suval
- Substance Abuse: The Power of Acceptance
April 18th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month: Parents, It’s Time to Have ‘The Talk’
April 16th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
April 10th, 2014 by Helen Nieves, LMHC
- Body-Focused Obsessions: Sensorimotor Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
April 9th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Teen Daughters Need Moms Instead of Friends
April 8th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychotherapist Susan Lager
April 7th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Heart & Soul of Psychotherapy: A Transpersonal Approach through Theater Arts
April 6th, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- Trouble Is a Gift: A Story of Addiction, Recovery & Hope
April 5th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Book Review: By All Means
April 4th, 2014 by Victoria Costello
- Better Days: A Mental Health Recovery Workbook
April 3rd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Retelling the Stories of Our Lives: Everyday Narrative Therapy to Draw Inspiration
April 2nd, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Transforming Struggles with Kids into Parenting that Works
April 1st, 2014 by Lynn Margolies, Ph.D.
- What Makes a Hero? The Surprising Science of Selflessness
March 31st, 2014 by John W.W. Zeiser
- The Birth of Intersubjectivity: Psychodynamics, Neurobiology & the Self
March 30th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Hypocritical Compulsions: Recognizing the Nonsense of OCD
March 30th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life
March 29th, 2014 by Dave Schultz
- Everything Is Workable: A Zen Approach to Conflict Resolution
March 29th, 2014 by Maureen Leung
- Six Ways to Help Your Perfectionist Child Find Balance
March 29th, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Five Telltale Signs Your Child is a Budding Perfectionist
March 28th, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Why and How to Teach Grandma to Access the Internet
March 27th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Perfectionism’s Trap: Matthew McConaughey’s Impossible Chase
March 26th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
Mental Health Categories