Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- The Motivated Mind: Where Our Passion & Creativity Comes From
August 16th, 2013 by Malini Mohana
- Music & How It Impacts Your Brain, Emotions
August 12th, 2013 by Malini Mohana
- When You Don’t Approve of Your Adult Child’s Relationship
August 10th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder
August 9th, 2013 by Shannon Fitzgerald
- Situations Matter: Understanding How Context Transforms Your World
August 8th, 2013 by John E. Smith
- Acupuncture, Anxiety & Depression
August 8th, 2013 by Nada Ljubinovic
- Revelations of Your Self-Help Book Secrets
August 7th, 2013 by Kim Fulkerson
- Mental Health: US vs UK
August 7th, 2013 by Lisa A. Miles
- It’s Your Decision: Parenting the Way God Intended
August 5th, 2013 by Caroline Comeaux Lee
- 10 Tips For Raising Resilient Kids
August 4th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Overcoming Perfectionism: Finding the Key to Balance & Self-Acceptance
August 3rd, 2013 by Jan Stone
- Emotional Equations: Simple Steps for Creating Happiness + Success in Business + Life
August 2nd, 2013 by Samara Harms
- ADHD Among African-Americans
August 2nd, 2013 by Elizabeth Ahmann, ScD, RN, ACC
- Finished Being Fat: An Accidental Adventure in Losing Weight & Learning How to Finish
August 1st, 2013 by Caroline Comeaux Lee
- Why America’s Addiction Treatment System Is Broken & What You Can Do
August 1st, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Career Choices & OCD: Finding the Right Balance
August 1st, 2013 by Janet Singer
- Book Review: Southern Vapors
July 30th, 2013 by Nichole Meier
- Together Alone: Computers, Technology & Kids
July 30th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Coincidence Is God’s Way of Remaining Anonymous
July 28th, 2013 by Twila Klein
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions With Psychologist Ellen Toronto
July 28th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Book Review: Gone: A Novel
July 27th, 2013 by Lauren Suval
- Depression Commonly Strikes Seniors & Other Vital Facts About Depressed Seniors
July 27th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- MANipulated into Fear: There is Always a Pattern
July 26th, 2013 by Jan Stone
- How to Avoid Bedtime Struggles
July 26th, 2013 by Psych Central Staff
- Therapists Spill: 14 Ways to Get Through Tough Times
July 25th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
Mental Health Categories