Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychotherapist Aaron Karmin
October 17th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Abundant Problems of Scarcity
October 16th, 2013 by Sophia Dembling
- OCD & Perfectionism
October 16th, 2013 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Therapists Spill: How I Set & Sustain Boundaries
October 15th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Overcoming Perfectionism: Finding the Key to Balance & Self-Acceptance (Revised, Updated Edition)
October 13th, 2013 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Isis Code: Revelations from Brain Research & System Science on the Search for Human Perfection & Happiness
October 12th, 2013 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- How I Learned To Smile From the Inside
October 8th, 2013 by Jan Stone
- Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists
October 6th, 2013 by Shannon Fitzgerald
- What Aging Men Want: The Odyssey as a Parable of Male Aging
October 5th, 2013 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Emotional Vampires at Work: Dealing with Bosses & Coworkers Who Drain You Dry
October 2nd, 2013 by Michele Lent Hirsch
- Talk Talk: Effective Communication in Everyday Life
October 1st, 2013 by Debbie Hagan
- Therapists Spill: Why I Do What I Do
October 1st, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- ADHD According to Zoë: The Real Deal on Relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys
September 30th, 2013 by Kay Marner
- The Empty Nest: Opportunity or Crisis?
September 26th, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Three Things You Need to Know about Rockets
September 23rd, 2013 by Lauren Suval
- Therapists Spill: How To Strengthen Your Resilience
September 23rd, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Giving Myself Permission: Putting Fear & Doubt in Their Place
September 22nd, 2013 by Debbie Hagan
- Becoming a Nontraditional Student
September 22nd, 2013 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Girl in the Water: A True Story of Sibling Abuse
September 21st, 2013 by Caroline Comeaux Lee
- OCD: Getting the Right Treatment Can be a Challenge
September 21st, 2013 by Janet Singer
- Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior
September 20th, 2013 by John E. Smith
- Tips on Setting Boundaries in Enmeshed Relationships
September 20th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Advances in Relational Frame Theory: Research & Application
September 19th, 2013 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- 7 Tips for Helping Your Child Manage Stress
September 16th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Depression & Your Child: A Guide for Parents & Caregivers
September 15th, 2013 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
Mental Health Categories