Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Are You in Denial?
July 16th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Frequently Asked Questions on Genetics & Mental Illness
July 16th, 2014 by Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- Don’t Ask Your Partner to Erase the Past
July 14th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- OCD and Trauma
July 12th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Stages of Marriage
July 11th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Book Review: Reconcilable Differences
July 10th, 2014 by Jan Stone
- Winter Blues Survival Guide: A Workbook For Overcoming SAD
July 9th, 2014 by Corinna Underwood
- Yoga Therapy For Children with Autism & Special Needs
July 8th, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- Out of the Blue: Six Non-Medication Ways to Relieve Depression
July 7th, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- The Gift of Adversity: The Unexpected Benefits of Life’s Difficulties, Setbacks & Imperfections
July 6th, 2014 by Dave Schultz
- What Can Parents Do When OCD Sneaks In?
July 3rd, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- The Mindful Way Workbook: An 8-Week Program to Free Yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress
July 3rd, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- 15-Minute Vacations
July 2nd, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Anxiety + Depression: Effective Treatment of the Big Two Co-Occurring Disorders
July 2nd, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Being You, Changing the World
July 1st, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- Book Review: Lifting the Veil
July 1st, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- The Effects of Criticism on Relationships
June 24th, 2014 by Ondina Hatvany, MFT
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Therapist Jodie Gale
June 23rd, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Depressed? It May Be Celiac Disease
June 21st, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Are You a People-Pleaser?
June 20th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychotherapist Kathy Morelli
June 19th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Where Are the Obsessions?
June 18th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Get the Kids Off Those Screens
June 17th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- 9 Tips for A Good Night’s Sleep
June 17th, 2014 by Psych Central Staff
- The Importance of REM Sleep & Dreaming
June 16th, 2014 by Psych Central Staff
Mental Health Categories