Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Book Review: How to Be Alone
September 4th, 2014 by Sophia Dembling
- Therapists Spill: Their Favorite Books on Therapy
September 3rd, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Tips for the Mental Health Provider Working in a Hospital Setting
September 2nd, 2014 by Matthew M. Leahy, PhD
- The Ecstasy of Surrender: 12 Surprising Ways Letting Go Can Empower Your Life
September 2nd, 2014 by Jan Stone
- The Origins of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
September 1st, 2014 by Beppe Micallef-Trigona, MD, MSc
- How to Tell if Your Decisions are from Your Evolved or Primitive Brain
August 31st, 2014 by Lynn Margolies, Ph.D.
- Bipolar Disorder Genes Uncovered
August 30th, 2014 by Jane Collingwood
- You Can Worry and Be Happy
August 29th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Book Review: Living Independently on the Autism Spectrum
August 28th, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Charting the Course for Treating Children with Autism: A Beginner’s Guide for Therapists
August 27th, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- DSM-5 Made Easy: The Clinician’s Guide to Diagnosis
August 26th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Diagnosis Made Easier: Principles & Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians (2nd Edition)
August 22nd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Book Review: The Matchmaker
August 21st, 2014 by Lauren Suval
- Attachment Panic, or Why You Can’t ‘Just Chill Out’
August 21st, 2014 by Samantha Rodman, PhD
- What to Do When You’re Mad at Your Therapist
August 20th, 2014 by Rena McDaniel, MEd, LPC
- 7 Steps to Changing a Bad Habit
August 20th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Healing from Neglect: When Those We Love Don’t Love Us
August 20th, 2014 by Jacqueline Costlow
- Helping Kids Succeed in School Despite OCD
August 17th, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Parental Involvement Equals School Success
August 15th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- High Maintenance or Histrionic Personality Disorder?
August 13th, 2014 by Wade Silverman, Ph.D.
- 6 Obstacles to Building a Healthy Marriage
August 8th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- OCD and Mindfulness
August 7th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Heads Up Psychology
August 6th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Lessons from my Depression
August 6th, 2014 by Archana Sankaran
- Therapists Spill: The Biggest Lessons I’ve Learned from My Clients
August 5th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
Mental Health Categories