Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- What to Do When You’re Mad at Your Therapist
August 20th, 2014 by Rena McDaniel, MEd, LPC
- 7 Steps to Changing a Bad Habit
August 20th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Healing from Neglect: When Those We Love Don’t Love Us
August 20th, 2014 by Jacqueline Costlow
- Helping Kids Succeed in School Despite OCD
August 17th, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Parental Involvement Equals School Success
August 15th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- High Maintenance or Histrionic Personality Disorder?
August 13th, 2014 by Wade Silverman, Ph.D.
- 6 Obstacles to Building a Healthy Marriage
August 8th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- OCD and Mindfulness
August 7th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Heads Up Psychology
August 6th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Lessons from my Depression
August 6th, 2014 by Archana Sankaran
- Therapists Spill: The Biggest Lessons I’ve Learned from My Clients
August 5th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Fog of Paranoia: A Sister’s Journey through Her Brother’s Schizophrenia
August 2nd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Therapists Spill: When You Have a Bad Therapy Experience
August 1st, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Skill of Mindful Listening
July 31st, 2014 by Frances Hennessey, LICSW
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Therapist Casey Radle
July 30th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Rethink How You Think: How to Create Lasting Change Today
July 29th, 2014 by Joey Chen
- Book Review: The One & Only
July 28th, 2014 by Lauren Suval
- Book Review: Emotional Life
July 27th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Is That Me Yelling? A Parent’s Guide
July 25th, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Conquering Shame & Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You
July 22nd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Feeling Loved: Finding Happiness in an Overstressed World
July 21st, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- 8 Keys to End Bullying: Strategies for Parents & Schools
July 20th, 2014 by Joey Chen
- Why a Workplace Bully Is Too Expensive to Keep
July 17th, 2014 by Sophie Henshaw, DPsych
- Are You in Denial?
July 16th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Frequently Asked Questions on Genetics & Mental Illness
July 16th, 2014 by Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
Mental Health Categories