Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Running on Empty: Overcome Your Childhood Emotional Neglect
June 11th, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- The Neuroscience of Human Relationships: Attachment & the Developing Social Brain
June 10th, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Boot Camp Therapy: Brief, Action-Oriented Clinical Approaches to Anxiety, Anger & Depression
June 9th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- The Therapist’s Treasure Chest: Solution-Oriented Tips & Tricks for Everyday Practice
June 8th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Essential Psychopathology Casebook
June 7th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Smart Change: 5 Tools to Create Sustainable Habits in Yourself & Others
June 6th, 2014 by Book Reviews
- Safe with Me
June 5th, 2014 by Lauren Suval
- Neurobiologically Informed Trauma Therapy with Children & Adolescents
June 3rd, 2014 by Maureen Leung
- Emotional Wellness: The Other Half of Treating Cancer
June 2nd, 2014 by Suzanne MacDonough
- Insider’s Guide to Graduate Programs in Clinical & Counseling Psychology, 2014/2015 Edition
June 1st, 2014 by Suzanne MacDonough
- The Sociopath at the Breakfast Table
May 31st, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- How to Get More of the Behavior You Want in Kids (Without Really Trying)
May 20th, 2014 by Lynn Margolies, Ph.D.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and the Teen Brain
May 19th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Top 25 Psychiatric Medication Prescriptions for 2013
May 18th, 2014 by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
- Long-Acting Treatments for Schizophrenia
May 17th, 2014 by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
- Back from the Brink: True Stories & Practical Help for Overcoming Depression & Bipolar Disorder
May 15th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Healing Moments in Psychotherapy
May 14th, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Obsessions and Addiction
May 13th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- The Healing Power of Writing: A Therapist’s Guide to Using Journaling With Clients
May 13th, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychotherapist Rachel Eddins
May 12th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Anxiety of Facebook
May 11th, 2014 by Marissa Maldonado
- Therapists Spill: The Keys to Creating Positive Change
May 10th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Neurobiological Origin of ADHD
May 9th, 2014 by Jared Friedman
- Frustration with Video Games Leads to Aggressive Behavior
May 9th, 2014 by Marissa Maldonado
- Mother’s Day is Family Day
May 8th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
Mental Health Categories