T R E N D I N G N O W
- Surprising Differences between Lonely Women and Lonely Men
- Signs of an Emotionally Abusive Relationship
- Learn the Top 5 Warning Signs of Verbal Abuse
- 5 Hidden Relationship Killers
- 8 Completely Wrong Assumptions about Addiction
- Coming to Terms with a Chronic Illness
J U S T P U B L I S H E D
Peter Bongiorno’s new book, Put Anxiety Behind You: The Complete Drug-Free Program, is aimed at readers...
Are you the parent of a young adult who has recently moved back home? If so, you’re not alone. Turns out, according to a 2015 study from the Pew Research...
1. Break things down. It’s okay to give one instruction at a time, even if you’re working with older students. You don’t have to tell them everything at once. Give...
Motherhood is tough enough when you’re healthy. How do moms with...
As a therapist working in an inpatient facility, I see many young clients with...
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who’s celebrating! So I was away a bit longer than I thought (apparently revising almost 70,000 words takes some time). But we’ll be back to regular...
More evidence that physical activity can benefit cognition as we age comes from a Boston University study that finds older adults who take more steps walking or jogging perform better on […]
A new Australian study finds that women are not alone when it comes to mental health issues during pregnancy and the time around and after birth. Although it is well-recognized […]
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Narcan nasal spray, the first FDA-approved nasal spray version of naloxone hydrochloride, which can stop or reverse the effects of an opioid […]
New brain imaging research has shown how different brain networks contribute to distinct sub-symptoms of schizophrenia — distinctions that are not recognizable from behavioral observations alone. Study authors said the findings […]
A new study has found that a politician’s physical features may have a greater impact on voter preferences than previously thought, and that conservatives and liberals are drawn to different […]