About How to Find a Good Therapist
You are reading the online version of the book, How to Find a Good Therapist by Ben Butina.
If you prefer, a regular bound edition of the book is available, as is an e-book. Please visit the book’s website to purchase for as little as $4.99.
Here’s what Ben has to say about this book:
If you or someone you know is looking for a therapist, I hope you’ll pick up a copy. If you’re looking for a few more reasons, though, here you go:
- It’s concise. If you’re going through a tough time, you’re probably not in the mood to plow through 300 pages before getting help. How to Find a Good Therapist gives you all the information you need to make a decision, and you’ll probably finish it in a few hours.
- It’s current. If you go to Amazon, you’ll find out that one of the competing books on this topic is 23 years old! An awful lot has changed in this area since 1985. If you were planning on buying a car, would you buy a 1985 issue of Consumer Reports?
- It respects your choices. There are a lot of different approaches to therapy out there, and a major pet peeve of mine is when an author writes a book with Therapy in the title when they’re really just trying to sell you on one particular kind of therapy: their kind. This book gives you the information you need to make up your own mind.
- It’s affordable. Remember that book I mentioned that was published back in 1985? It costs more than 3 times as much as How to Find a Good Therapist. No, I’m not kidding! Don’t spend $24 on an outdated book. Spend $6.99 on the right book and save the rest for your first co-pay.
- It’s in stock. Don’t you hate it when you find a good book online only to find out that it’s not in stock and you can’t really order it? How to Find a Good Therapist is in stock. I promise. You won’t even see one of those annoying, “Only 1 left in stock! Hurry and order!” messages.
We hope you enjoy the book and find if of value. If you do, please recommend this site and Ben’s book to others.