- 300.21 - Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- 300.22 - Agoraphobia Without History of Panic Disorder
- 300.01 - Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia
- 300 - Anxiety Disorder NOS
- 300.02 - Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- 300.23 - Social Phobia
- 300.29 - Specific Phobia
- 300.3 - Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 9 Oct 2013
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Never lose a holy curiosity.
~ Albert Einstein