- Antonuccio, D.O. (1995, 1996). Psychotherapy for depression: No stronger medicine. American Psychologist, 50, 450-452.
- Antonuccio, D.O., Danton, W.G., & DeNelsky, G.Y. (1994). Psychotherapy for depression: No stronger medicine. Scientist Practitioner, 4(1), 2-18.
- Breggin, P.R., & Breggin, G.R. (1994). Talking back to Prozac. New York: St. Martin's Press.
- Fisher, S., & Greenberg, R.P. (1993). How sounds is the double-blind design for evaluating psychotropic drugs? The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 181, 345-350.
- Greenberg, R.P., Bornstein, R.F., Greenberg, M.D., & Fisher, S. (1992). A meta-analysis of antidepressant outcome under "blinder" conditions. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 60, 664-669.
- Karon, B.P., & Teixeira, M.A. (1995, 1996). "Guidelines for the treatment of depression in primary care" and the APA response. American Psychologist, 50, 453-455.
- Munoz, R.F., Hollon, S.D., McGrath, E., Rehm, L.P., & VanderBos, G.R. (1994). On the AHCPR depression in primary care guidelines: Further considerations for practitioners. American Psychologist, 49, 42-61.
- Wexler, B.E., & Cicchetti, D.V. (1992). The outpatient treatment of depression: Implications of outcome research for clinical practice. The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 180(5), 277-286.
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on
9 Oct 2013
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
-- Albert Camus