The Psych Central Conference is being held at the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, located just minutes from the intersection of I-495, I-93, Route 3 and the Lowell Connector in the heart of historic Lowell, Massachusetts. We are within walking distance to the Lowell Memorial Auditorium, Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Lowell National Historical Parks, and many shops, restaurants, and historical attractions. LeLacheur Park and the Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell are just a short drive away.
The Inn & Conference Center features over 200 seasonal hotel rooms, 31 year-round Inn-style rooms, a full-service restaurant & lounge, and over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space including outdoor patios.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Newly renovated 31 year-round, inn-style guest rooms
- Over 200 seasonal (summer) guestrooms
- Handicap accessible rooms available
- Newly renovated business center
ROOMS & SUITES FEATURES
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Telephone with voicemail
- Individual climate control
- Cable TV
- Electronic door locks
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer
- American Textile Museum
- Within walking distance to Lowell Memorial Auditorium and Merrimack Repertory Theatre
- Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell
- Lowell National History Park
- New England Quilt Museum
- LeLacheur Park–home of the Lowell Spinners baseball
- Shopping Centers
- Whistler House Museum of Art
- Golf course, putting green, tennis courts, hiking trail and rafting and canal tours nearby
We have a block of reserved rooms at special conference pricing. Please mention the Psych Central conference when calling to book your room.
UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center
Help Spread the Word!
Join the Conversation!
Before posting, please read our commenting guidelines.Post a Comment:
Last reviewed: By Psych Central Staff on 22 Jan 2013