I’m pleased to announce a free Psych Central webinar on the topic of the impact of anger in a marriage or romantic partnership with an adult with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Anger is one of those emotions we’re taught to suppress and many of us simply don’t know how to handle it. This webinar will help folks better understand the role of anger in a relationships, and ways with dealing with it.
Here are a few of the topics they’ll cover:
- Why effort and willpower are no match for ADHD treatment in curbing anger
- How anger erodes trust and creates anxiety
- The gender difference in coping with anger
- How untreated ADHD anger can lead to low self-esteem, dwindling self-confidence, and depression
- ADHD-specific anger-management techniques, tools, and treatment that work
- …and more!
A Q & A will also be included.
The webinar is this Thursday, May 10 from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT.
Before posting, please read our blog moderation guidelines. The comments below begin with the oldest comments first. Click on the last comments page to jump to the most recent comments.
Before posting, please read our blog moderation guidelines.Post a Comment: