Happy Earth Day! And Happy Early Easter! We’ve got lots to celebrate as tomorrow is also our new monthly, “Ask the Therapist Live event” on Facebook.
Here are the details:
- When? Saturday, April 23 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm ET (11:00 am – 1:00 pm PT).
- What? Our Live event is your chance to “Ask the Therapist” your questions on everything from career to relationships.
- Who? Our therapists from the Ask the Therapist page, me and you!
- Where? Facebook. Read below for more information on how to join our Psych Central Ask the Therapist group to participate in tomorrow’s event.
- How? Ask your question as a Facebook update and our therapists will respond in the comments.
This time I created an Psych Central Ask the Therapist group, which will help keep things a little more private. But of course anything on the internet is never 100% private. Keep that in mind for tomorrow’s event.
To join, click on this link or do a search for Psych Central Ask the Therapist group in your Facebook search box.
I will be closing the group when the event begins to keep the questions and answers private so make sure to join before 11 am PT and 2 pm EST on Saturday.
Also, if you want to avoid getting a continuous stream of updates in your inbox, make sure to edit your notification settings. I explain how to do so on our group page. See you there!
Before posting, please read our blog moderation guidelines.Post a Comment: