About Therese J. Borchard
Therese Borchard is the host of Project Beyond Blue, an online community for persons with treatment-resistant depression and other chronic mood disorders. She blogs for Everyday Health and is the author of Beyond Blue: Surviving Depression & Anxiety and Making the Most of Bad Genes. You may find her at ThereseBorchard.com or you may follow her on Twitter.
Posts by Therese J. Borchard:
- Depression: A Forever-Kind of Illness
18 Feb 2015
- What Makes a Highly Sensitive Person?
08 Feb 2015
- 10 Nutritional Deficiencies that May Cause Depression
02 Feb 2015
- Always Err on the Side of Compassion
01 Feb 2015
- What Does Treatment-Resistant Really Mean?
24 Jan 2015
- Emerging From the Other Side of Depression
22 Jan 2015
- Why Are You Alive? The Role of Suicide Survivors
20 Jan 2015
- What Suicidal Depression Feels Like
18 Jan 2015
- What I Wish People Knew about Depression
30 Nov 2014
- Do You Want to Be Depressed?
26 Nov 2014
- Powers of Two: The Creative and Healing Energy of a Pair
23 Nov 2014
- Confessions of a Stage-Four People-Pleaser
19 Nov 2014