About Therese J. Borchard
Therese Borchard is the host of Project Beyond Blue, an online community for persons with treatment-resistant depression and other chronic mood disorders. She blogs for Everyday Health and is the author of Beyond Blue: Surviving Depression & Anxiety and Making the Most of Bad Genes. You may find her at ThereseBorchard.com or you may follow her on Twitter.
Posts by Therese J. Borchard:
- What Does Treatment-Resistant Really Mean?
24 Jan 2015
- Emerging From the Other Side of Depression
22 Jan 2015
- Why Are You Alive? The Role of Suicide Survivors
20 Jan 2015
- What Suicidal Depression Feels Like
18 Jan 2015
- What I Wish People Knew about Depression
30 Nov 2014
- Do You Want to Be Depressed?
26 Nov 2014
- Powers of Two: The Creative and Healing Energy of a Pair
23 Nov 2014
- Confessions of a Stage-Four People-Pleaser
19 Nov 2014
- Robin Williams: A Terribly Real Thing in a Terribly False World
06 Nov 2014
- What’s the Meaning of Your Life?
02 Nov 2014
- 5 New Theories on the Cause of Depression
29 Oct 2014
- The Secret to Living with Treatment-Resistant Depression
21 Oct 2014