About Therese J. Borchard
Therese Borchard is the host of Project Beyond Blue, an online community for persons with treatment-resistant depression and other chronic mood disorders. She blogs for Everyday Health and is the author of Beyond Blue: Surviving Depression & Anxiety and Making the Most of Bad Genes. You may find her at ThereseBorchard.com or you may follow her on Twitter.
Posts by Therese J. Borchard:
- What Will It Take to Make Depression a Good Cause?
04 Nov 2015
- Alcoholism & Depression: Frenemies Forever
28 Oct 2015
- Helping Someone Else Can Alleviate Depression
19 Oct 2015
- 4 Ways to Let Go of Anger
15 Oct 2015
- On Living Simply and with Integrity
07 Oct 2015
- Could Sugar Make Depression Worse?
29 Sep 2015
- 5 Physical Signs You May Be Depressed
22 Sep 2015
- There Is No Simple Solution for Depression
16 Sep 2015
- The Brain-Gut Connection: How Gut Bacteria May Treat Depression
09 Sep 2015
- Is the Link Between Serotonin and Depression a Myth?
01 Sep 2015
- Mindfulness Isn’t a Depression Cure-All
25 Aug 2015
- With Depression, Know Your Limits
18 Aug 2015