About Tamara Hill
Tamara T. Hill, M.S. is a child and adolescent mental health therapist specializing in the treatment of depression and anxiety, suicidal ideation, and childhood trauma. She has written extensively on the topic of autism spectrum disorders, mental health advocacy, de-criminalizing mental illness, and existential/spiritual issues. Tamara hopes to continue to contribute to the mental health field by empowering individuals and families to gain further knowledge and rediscover authentic living.
Articles by Tamara Hill:
- New York Gun Control: Progress or a Mistake?
17 Jan 2013
- When Tragedy Strikes at Home: The Need to Change the Mental Health System
28 Mar 2012
- Searching for True Meaning During the Holiday
01 Dec 2010
- Striving for Authenticity and Meaning: The Search for Self
04 May 2010
- The Miracle Worker: Edward M. Kennedy
30 Aug 2009