About Summer Beretsky
Summer Beretsky enjoys writing about her experiences with anxiety, panic, and Paxil. She had her first panic attack as an undergrad at Lycoming College and plenty more while she worked toward her M.A. in Communication from the University of Delaware. Summer blogs over at Panic About Anxiety and also contributes to the World of Psychology blog here on PsychCentral. She has also written for the Los Angeles Times. Follow her on Twitter @summerberetsky.
Posts by Summer Beretsky:
- Siri: I Couldn’t Find Any Suicide Prevention Centers
16 Mar 2012
- Psych Central Week in Review Video #6: Lying, Stress, and Inflammation
03 Mar 2012
- Psych Central Week in Review Video #2
06 Feb 2012
- Back to Basics: 4 (Free) Online Psychology Courses
01 Feb 2012
- Do Your Thoughts Deserve a Soundtrack? ‘One Hello World’ Thinks So
28 Dec 2011
- How Can I Pack for a Move Without Getting Overwhelmed?
05 Oct 2011
- Am I a Defensive Pessimist?
22 May 2011
- When the Rapture Doesn’t Happen, How Will Harold Camping React?
19 May 2011
- 8 Ways to Make Technology Less Stressful
30 Apr 2011
- Digital Detox Week: On (Sort Of) Staying Away From Technology
20 Apr 2011
- Feeling Anxious? Here Are 3 iPhone Apps to Help You Relax
17 Apr 2011
- When Physical Exercise Feels Just Like A Panic Attack
14 Apr 2011