About Nathan Feiles, LCSW
Nathan Feiles, LCSW is a psychotherapist in New York City. In his private psychotherapy practice, Nathan works with individuals, couples, and groups, specializing in migraines, relationships, depression, anxiety, fear of flying, stress reduction, life transitions, and phobias. For more information about Nathan Feiles’s work, including a complete list of services, please visit his website at http://www.nathanfeiles.com.
Posts by Nathan Feiles, LCSW:
- Chronic Migraines: The Significance of Emotional History
22 Apr 2015
- Migraines and Relationships
15 Apr 2015
- Migraines: Personality Inhibition and Sexual Repression
30 Mar 2015
- Why the Death of Robin Williams Is So Hard to Accept
20 Aug 2014
- The Fear of Flying Mindset
31 Aug 2012
- Life’s Checkpoints: Increasing Motivation and Happiness
12 Aug 2012
- Is Love Losing its Meaning?
30 Jul 2012
- Migraines and Headaches: Can Therapy Help?
20 Jul 2012
- 7 Tips to Help Your Relationship Get Over a Bad Day
11 Jul 2012
- How to Get Over a Breakup
29 Jun 2012
- How Music Impacts, Helps Our Emotions
26 Jun 2012
- Are Smartphones, Droid and the iPhone Ruining Our Lives?
20 Jun 2012