About Kristin Bach
Kristin Bach resides in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and writes articles on her blog, www.savorwithme.com. Kristin holds a degree in Psychology from the University of WA, and is on the road towards an MACP (Master's in Counseling Psychology). After many years of practice within the realms of Eastern thought, she is now a newly reformed Christian.
Articles by Kristin Bach:
- Once an Addict, Always an Addict?
30 Aug 2014
- Envy, Connection, and the World of Social Media
13 Jun 2014
- How to Forgive Those Who Have Wronged You
02 Jun 2014
- Why Fasting Can Be Beneficial
17 Mar 2014
- Why Making Comparisons Hurts You More Than It Helps
31 Jan 2014