About Kristi A. DeName
Kristi A. DeName, M.S. is a mental health counselor and biofeedback specialist. Her primary focus is bio/neurofeedback and how this type of behavioral therapy combined with a mindfulness approach applies to various physical and mental health concerns in both children and adults. See her website http://www.nybiofeedback.com/PracticeAssociates.en.html for more details.
Articles by Kristi A. DeName:
- How Does Parents’ Technology Use Affect Children?
30 Aug 2015
- Overcoming the Unconscious Mind
11 May 2015
- Adapting to Change
27 Sep 2014
- Observe & Accept Your Thoughts, But You Don’t Have to Follow Them
09 Feb 2014
- 25 Things I Learned the Year I Turned 25
13 Dec 2013
- Achieving Harmony through Mindfulness
13 Nov 2013
- Why Do We Help Those Who Hurt Us?
07 Sep 2013
- Video Games: Are They Really a Source of Addiction?
21 Jul 2013
- Managing Anxiety with Biofeedback
18 Jul 2013
- Repetition Compulsion: Why Do We Repeat the Past?
29 Jun 2013
- Neurofeedback Therapy an Effective, Non-Drug Treatment for ADHD
10 Jun 2013
- Lamenting the Allure of Technology
31 May 2013
- What Mental Health Means to Me
10 May 2013
- How Biofeedback Can Help Anger
22 Apr 2013