About John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Dr. John Grohol is the founder & CEO of Psych Central. He is an author, researcher and expert in mental health online, and has been writing about online behavior, mental health and psychology issues -- as well as the intersection of technology and human behavior -- since 1992. Dr. Grohol sits on the editorial board of the journal Computers in Human Behavior and is a founding board member and treasurer of the Society for Participatory Medicine.
Posts by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.:
- In-Depth: The Curious Websites of American Addiction Centers, Including MentalHelp.net
16 Oct 2015
- Dignity & Living with a Mental Illness
10 Oct 2015
- Genetic Testing for Psychiatric Drugs: Not There Yet
06 Oct 2015
- Congress & Policymakers: Stop Scapegoating Mental Illness in Mass Shootings
05 Oct 2015
- Join Us! 5th Annual Mental Health Day Blog Party
04 Oct 2015
- How Bad Is Your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)?
01 Oct 2015
- 5 Surprising Things We Can Learn About Psychotherapy from Howard Stern
24 Sep 2015
- Can You Treat Depression with an App?
22 Sep 2015
- 6 Surprising Myths of Inpatient Residential Rehab
15 Sep 2015
- Suicidal? What Van Gogh’s Life Can Teach You
10 Sep 2015
- Screentime Is NOT Making Kids Moody, Crazy & Lazy
07 Sep 2015
- What Does the Lack of Reproducibility in Psychology Research Mean?
05 Sep 2015