About Gretchen Rubin
Gretchen Rubin is the award-winning author of The Happiness Project, a #1 New York Times bestseller. Order your copy or read some sample chapters from the book. You can also watch the one-minute book video or listen to a sample of the audiobook. She is a regular contributor to Psych Central.
Posts by Gretchen Rubin:
- Do You Ever Yield to a Temptation Out of Concern for Someone Else?
12 Feb 2015
- Quiz Yourself: What Kind of Play Do You Enjoy?
05 Feb 2015
- Are You an Upholder, Questioner, Obliger, or Rebel? Thoughts on the 4 Tendencies Quiz
30 Jan 2015
- Do You Wish You Spent Less Time Watching ‘Potato-Chip News’?
28 Jan 2015
- 5 Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
26 Jan 2015
- Fill in the Blank: X Is a Good Servant But a Bad Master
21 Jan 2015
- Like Jung and Wharton, Do You Remember When You First Knew Yourself?
19 Jan 2015
- A Fun Way to Shape the New Year: Pick a One-Word Theme
17 Jan 2015
- Trying to Keep a Resolution? Look Out for This Common Trap
15 Jan 2015
- 12 More Tips to Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
14 Jan 2015
- ‘Everything Is Raw Material … But without Proper Preparation I Cannot See It’
11 Jan 2015
- Questions for the Upholders, Questioners, Obligers, & Rebels
08 Jan 2015