About Gretchen Rubin
Gretchen Rubin is the award-winning author of The Happiness Project, a #1 New York Times bestseller. Order your copy or read some sample chapters from the book. You can also watch the one-minute book video or listen to a sample of the audiobook. She is a regular contributor to Psych Central.
Posts by Gretchen Rubin:
- Can Something Become Important Simply Because We’re Paying Attention?
05 May 2015
- Do You Have Trouble Breaking Bad Habits Because They’re ‘Precious’?
09 Apr 2015
- Do You Really Want to Change that Habit?
05 Apr 2015
- If You Don’t Use Something, Why Can’t You Part with It?
01 Apr 2015
- Why Do Habits Seem to Make Us Numb?
23 Mar 2015
- What Habits Are Best for Channeling Creativity?
19 Mar 2015
- How Laura Ingalls Wilder Got a Rebel to Learn His Lessons
15 Mar 2015
- One Way to Use Someone Else to Strengthen Your Good Habits
11 Mar 2015
- Which of These Four Stories Do You Tell Yourself about Money?
05 Mar 2015
- Before and After: An Obliger Figures Out How To Exercise Regularly
02 Mar 2015
- The Perfect Office Design: Does Your Office Measure Up?
26 Feb 2015
- Are You Good at Making Excuses?
21 Feb 2015