About Gretchen Rubin
Gretchen Rubin is the award-winning author of The Happiness Project, a #1 New York Times bestseller. Order your copy or read some sample chapters from the book. You can also watch the one-minute book video or listen to a sample of the audiobook. She is a regular contributor to Psych Central.
Posts by Gretchen Rubin:
- What Habits Are Best for Channeling Creativity?
19 Mar 2015
- How Laura Ingalls Wilder Got a Rebel to Learn His Lessons
15 Mar 2015
- One Way to Use Someone Else to Strengthen Your Good Habits
11 Mar 2015
- Which of These Four Stories Do You Tell Yourself about Money?
05 Mar 2015
- Before and After: An Obliger Figures Out How To Exercise Regularly
02 Mar 2015
- The Perfect Office Design: Does Your Office Measure Up?
26 Feb 2015
- Are You Good at Making Excuses?
21 Feb 2015
- Do You Ever Yield to a Temptation Out of Concern for Someone Else?
12 Feb 2015
- Quiz Yourself: What Kind of Play Do You Enjoy?
05 Feb 2015
- Are You an Upholder, Questioner, Obliger, or Rebel? Thoughts on the 4 Tendencies Quiz
30 Jan 2015
- Do You Wish You Spent Less Time Watching ‘Potato-Chip News’?
28 Jan 2015
- 5 Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
26 Jan 2015