About Gretchen Rubin
Gretchen Rubin is the award-winning author of The Happiness Project, a #1 New York Times bestseller. Order your copy or read some sample chapters from the book. You can also watch the one-minute book video or listen to a sample of the audiobook. She is a regular contributor to Psych Central.
Posts by Gretchen Rubin:
- The Positive Perspective: Replacing ‘Despite’ with ‘Because’
27 Oct 2015
- 7 Things I Learned about Myself After Getting a Dog
07 Oct 2015
- A Lesson in Happiness and Love I Learned from Rob Lowe
28 Sep 2015
- Do You Text While Driving? Why You Shouldn’t — and How to Stop.
24 Sep 2015
- What We Can Learn from Reading People’s Final Journal Entries
21 Aug 2015
- The Loopholes Used to Justify Drinking
22 Jul 2015
- Building Better Habits: Order Can Create Inner Calm
06 Jul 2015
- How Rewarding Yourself for Good Habits Can Throw You Off Track
04 Jul 2015
- Have You Ever Felt a ‘Call’ to Do a Certain Kind of Work?
03 Jun 2015
- Do You ‘Interview for Pain’ When Talking to Your Kids?
17 May 2015
- Why I Don’t Read Reviews of My Books or Profiles of Myself
12 May 2015
- Family: The Days Are Long, But the Years Are Short
07 May 2015