About Emily Waters
Emily Waters earned her Master's degree in industrial psychology with an emphasis in human relations. She possesses keen insight into the field of applied psychology, organizational development, motivation, and stress, the latter of which is ubiquitous in the workplace environment and in one‚Äôs personal life. One of her academic passions is the understanding of human nature and illness as it pertains to the mind and body. Prior to obtaining her degree, she worked in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors. Presently, she teaches a variety of psychology courses both in public and private universities.
Articles by Emily Waters:
- Are You Sabotaging Your Brain?
30 May 2016
- How to Untangle Yourself from Cognitive Traps
03 Jan 2016
- 9 Simple Ways to Exercise Your Brain
08 Sep 2015
- How to Fight Inflammation
10 Apr 2015
- The Scary Side of Sitting
13 Feb 2015
- Foods to Improve Your Mood
06 Nov 2014
- The Sad Truth about Your Smile
07 Sep 2014
- Ways to Combat Insomnia
16 Aug 2014
- The Alternative Road to Health and Wellness
03 Apr 2014
- Videos: Antidepressants — Not a Quick Fix
09 Dec 2013
- What Does Your Coffee Reveal about You?
11 Sep 2013
- Singled out for Being Single — at Work?
18 Aug 2013
- Unattractive Workers More Likely to be Bullied
28 Jul 2013