About Elvira G. Aletta, Ph.D.
Elvira G. Aletta, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist, founder of Explore What’s Next, wife, and mom of two teenagers. Dr. Aletta is a writer whose articles have been featured on the New York Times Well blog, the Wall Street Journal Online, Parents magazine, NPR and the BBC London Radio. To learn more about Dr. Aletta and Explore What's Next, visit herwebsite and blog, check out the EWN Facebook page and follow her on Twitter!
Posts by Elvira G. Aletta, Ph.D.:
- 5 Tips If You Love Someone With Mental Illness
08 Mar 2010
- What If I Run Into My Therapist In Public?
15 Feb 2010
- Jerilyn Ross, Leader in Raising Awareness About Anxiety
01 Feb 2010
- More on How to Find a Good Therapist: First Contact
27 Jan 2010
- 10 Ways to Find a Good Therapist
26 Jan 2010
- 10 Ways to Bring Christmas Cheer to a Friend in the Hospital for the Holidays
24 Dec 2009
- What Makes a Family Functional vs Dysfunctional?
15 Dec 2009
- Surviving the Suicide of Someone You Love
21 Nov 2009
- This Halloween I Will Face My Greatest Fear
31 Oct 2009
- Behavioral Economics: This Is Your Brain On Money
26 Oct 2009
- Ten More Ways to Lower Anxiety
19 Oct 2009
- 5 Ways to Get In Touch With Your Inner Bitch
12 Oct 2009