About Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.
Daniel J. Tomasulo, Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP is a graduate of the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania and works as Martin Seligman's assistant instructor there. He is a licensed psychologist specializing in group psychotherapy and psychodrama and is the author of the highly acclaimed Confessions of a Former Child: A Therapist’s Memoir. Visit www.formerchild.com for more information. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Articles by Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.:
- Love is a Verb: Findings from the Longest Study on Happiness
25 Jan 2016
- Are You A Mystic? A Call To Participate In Mystics Anonymous
21 Sep 2015
- Friendship Day: Be the Friend You Would Like to Have
02 Aug 2015
- The Yes-And Rule and Confessions of a Wannabe Giver
21 Jun 2015
- Three Things that Help Children Succeed
13 May 2015
- What Do Therapists Think About Before Your Session?
09 Apr 2015
- Why We Worry and What to Do About It
07 Mar 2015
- 3 Rules for a Positive Transformation
16 Feb 2015
- Are New Treatments for Depression Right Under Our Nose?
29 Dec 2014
- 7 Habits of Highly Defective People
11 Nov 2014
- Would Your Life Be Better if You Owned More Things?
27 Jul 2014
- Are Antidepressants Enough?
22 Jun 2014
- True Colors: Research Sheds Light On Body Emotions
11 Jan 2014
- Is Your Diary the Ultimate Self-Help Tool?
06 Jan 2014
- Miracle on 38th Street: Micro-Changes & Majestic Moments in a Philadelphia Cab
21 Dec 2013
- How Much Grit Have You Got? Duckworth Will Help You Find Out
16 Oct 2013
- A Close Encounter with Thich Nhat Hanh
29 Sep 2013
- Mental Floss: How Meditation is Like Brushing Your Teeth
06 Sep 2013
- The Reciprocity Ring: A New Take On Giving
28 Aug 2013
- Bed & Bored: The Element of Surprise in Making Love Last
18 Aug 2013
- Down in the Dumps? Garbage Pickers with a Happy Life
17 Apr 2013
- How to make love to a stranger?
09 Apr 2013
- Moving from What’s Wrong to What’s Strong: Introducing Positive Psychotherapy (PPT)
27 Jan 2013
- Sick & Tired? Take this Sleep Quiz
20 Jan 2013
- We Underestimate Our Changes: The End of History Illusion
10 Jan 2013
- Are You a Hero in Waiting?
06 Jan 2013
- Hurricane Sandy: Gratitude, Empathy & Evolution
03 Jan 2013
- Gratitude Research Delivered: Diagnosis Day, Part Two
01 Nov 2012
- Diagnosis Day, Part One: A Lesson in Gratitude
04 Oct 2012
- Jump for Joy Foundation Puts Childhood Obesity on the Ropes
05 Sep 2012
- Lance Armstrong: Cognitive Dissonance as a Hero’s Journey Ends
25 Aug 2012
- What Do You Know about Being Happy? The Positive Psychology Quiz
05 May 2012
- Mindfulness and the Military: Does Self-Acceptance Help Veterans?
26 Mar 2012
- Requiem for PowerPoint: Prezi Zooms In
17 Feb 2012
- The Happiness Advantage: An Interview with Shawn Achor
17 Jan 2012
- The Year in Gratitude: Introducing the Virtual Gratitude Visit
03 Jan 2012
- Can God and Gratitude Help Your Mental Health?
11 Dec 2011
- The 12 Steps of Positive Psychology
17 Oct 2011
- Catching On and Letting Go: The Art and Science of Flourishing
08 Oct 2011
- How Full Is Your Glass?
22 Sep 2011
- Can a Hurricane Make You Happy?
01 Sep 2011
- Negawatts: The Positive Psychology Behind Negative Energy
07 Aug 2011
- Love, Suicide and Well-Being: International Positive Psychology Association’s Second Congress
01 Aug 2011
- Gratitude for the Canadian Healthcare System — From an American Patient
14 Jul 2011
- 10 Tips for New Fathers
19 Jun 2011
- Abandoned Minds: Social Justice, Civil Rights and Mental Health: Part 2
01 Jun 2011
- Abandoned Minds: Social Justice, Civil Rights and Mental Health – Part 1
23 May 2011
- Bummer, The World Didn’t End: Now What?
22 May 2011
- Do You Need a Mama Psychodrama?
08 May 2011
- Do We Become What We Hope We’ll Become?
04 May 2011