About Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.
Daniel J. Tomasulo, Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP is a graduate of the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania and works as Martin Seligman's assistant instructor there. He is a licensed psychologist specializing in group psychotherapy and psychodrama and is the author of the highly acclaimed Confessions of a Former Child: A Therapist’s Memoir. Visit www.formerchild.com for more information. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.:
- Friendship Day: Be the Friend You Would Like to Have
02 Aug 2015
- The Yes-And Rule and Confessions of a Wannabe Giver
21 Jun 2015
- Three Things that Help Children Succeed
13 May 2015
- What Do Therapists Think About Before Your Session?
09 Apr 2015
- Why We Worry and What to Do About It
07 Mar 2015
- 3 Rules for a Positive Transformation
16 Feb 2015
- Are New Treatments for Depression Right Under Our Nose?
29 Dec 2014
- 7 Habits of Highly Defective People
11 Nov 2014
- Would Your Life Be Better if You Owned More Things?
27 Jul 2014
- Are Antidepressants Enough?
22 Jun 2014
- True Colors: Research Sheds Light On Body Emotions
11 Jan 2014
- Is Your Diary the Ultimate Self-Help Tool?
06 Jan 2014