About Christy Matta, MA
Christy Matta M.A. is a trainer, consultant and writer. She is the author of "The Stress Response: How Dialectical Behavior Therapy Can Free You from Needless Anxiety, Worry, Anger, and Other Symptoms of Stress."
Christy has worked in mental health since 1994, is intensively trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy(DBT) and has extensive training in Mindfulness. She is an experienced group leader and trainer in both Mindfulness and DBT Skills Groups. Christy blogs regularly for Psych Central at Dialectical Behavior Therapy Understood.
Posts by Christy Matta, MA:
- 7 Simple Parenting Strategies That Work
19 Oct 2012
- Are You Tired All the Time? Food Might Be to Blame
16 Oct 2012
- How Reading Lights Up Your Mind
15 Oct 2012
- Impulse and Envy: When You Shouldn’t Buy That Car
13 Oct 2012
- Why It’s Important to Feel Valued At Your Job
09 Oct 2012
- How We Get Stuck In Intractable Conflict
06 Oct 2012
- Do You Choke Under Pressure? A Routine That May Help
03 Oct 2012
- Does Obesity Change Your Sense of Taste?
28 Sep 2012
- How to Curb Your Food Cravings
27 Sep 2012
- Want Better Health? Your Eating Environment Matters
25 Sep 2012
- Why is it So Hard to Curb Your Cravings?
24 Sep 2012
- 5 Ways to Respond to a Complainer at Work
23 Sep 2012