About Christy Matta, MA
Christy Matta M.A. is a trainer, consultant and writer. She is the author of "The Stress Response: How Dialectical Behavior Therapy Can Free You from Needless Anxiety, Worry, Anger, and Other Symptoms of Stress."
Christy has worked in mental health since 1994, is intensively trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy(DBT) and has extensive training in Mindfulness. She is an experienced group leader and trainer in both Mindfulness and DBT Skills Groups. Christy blogs regularly for Psych Central at Dialectical Behavior Therapy Understood.
Posts by Christy Matta, MA:
- Strategies to Help Bear Our Anguish
19 Dec 2012
- Understanding the Alarming Rate of Suicide Among Soldiers
14 Dec 2012
- Pollution and Well-Being: A Startling Connection
05 Dec 2012
- Does Success Lead to Happiness?
02 Dec 2012
- Can You Decrease Belly Fat with Mindfulness?
15 Nov 2012
- Social Touching: Building or Breaking Connections
12 Nov 2012
- Can Exercise Make You Smarter?
09 Nov 2012
- Politics: Are We Really More Divided Than Ever?
05 Nov 2012
- Police Officers More Likely to Shoot When Anxious
04 Nov 2012
- Do Your Fears Hold You Back? 3 Simple Strategies to Ease Fear
02 Nov 2012
- Why Do We Dwell in the Past?
25 Oct 2012
- Can We Learn from the Boy Scouts’ Perversion Files?
21 Oct 2012