About Christy Matta, MA
Christy Matta M.A. is a trainer, consultant and writer. She is the author of "The Stress Response: How Dialectical Behavior Therapy Can Free You from Needless Anxiety, Worry, Anger, and Other Symptoms of Stress."
Christy has worked in mental health since 1994, is intensively trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy(DBT) and has extensive training in Mindfulness. She is an experienced group leader and trainer in both Mindfulness and DBT Skills Groups. Christy blogs regularly for Psych Central at Dialectical Behavior Therapy Understood.
Posts by Christy Matta, MA:
- Top 4 Alternative Treatments: Are They Right For You?
07 Apr 2013
- Stress in America: Our Healthcare System Falls Short
14 Mar 2013
- Why Are Women So Stressed in the Workplace?
10 Mar 2013
- The No. 1 Obstacle to Weight Loss
07 Mar 2013
- 6 Strategies to Make Valuable Work Connections
18 Feb 2013
- 8 Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Your Health
13 Feb 2013
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation: A New Electrical Treatment for Depression?
06 Feb 2013
- Improve Kids’ Behavior: Catch Them Being Good
28 Jan 2013
- 4 Strategies to Help You Bounce Back from Adversity
20 Jan 2013
- Is Distance Treatment the Wave of the Future?
10 Jan 2013
- 9 Tips for Surviving Holiday Stress
23 Dec 2012
- Do Fashion Magazines Make You Feel Fat?
20 Dec 2012