Happy New Year 2014
To all of our Psych Central readers, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
I hope 2014 is a good year for you, your family and your friends. I hope the universe makes some of your dreams come true this year, and that you’re successful in overcoming some of your own challenges. May the year be full of the things that bring you more happiness in your life.
We here at Psych Central wish you a very prosperous one in whatever you do.
And if you need a little help with your resolutions or making the most of your New Year, please check out our annual New Year’s Guide. Here are a few of our latest blog entries from across the Psych Central Blog Network to help you with your resolutions this year…
- A New Type of New Year’s Resolution
- Setting Yourself Up for Failure: 5 New Year’s Resolutions to Avoid Making
What NOT to do when it comes to your resolutions.
- 3 Traits of Failed Resolutions
- Rethinking Mistakes & Learning From Your Missteps
- A New Year’s Resolution for Generosity
Trying something different this year for your resolutions.
- Break Your Resolutions
- 9 Small Ways To Build A Better Body Image In 2014
- How to Choose Your Mantra for 2014
- 4 Ways to be a Great Role Model in 2014
And from years past…
- 10 Tips for Setting Successful Resolutions That Stick
You can make it more likely you’re follow through on your resolutions this year. Here’s how.
- How New Year’s Goals Give Life Direction (And Keep Fears At Bay)!
How do resolutions work to try and help us change direction in our life?
- Why We Make New Year’s Resolutions
Why do we go through this annual ritual seemingly designed for failure?
- 6 Steps to Making New Year’s Resolutions That Work
Tips to get to resolutions that work.
- The Psychology of New Year’s Resolutions
So why do people make resolutions each new year anyway?
- Seven Steps to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions
7 ways to try and keep the resolutions you made.
- 10 Sure Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
You’ve read everyone else’s top 10 tips to keep your New Year’s resolutions, now read ours!
And check out even more great articles and ideas in our updated annual New Year’s Guide.
Happy New Year!
Grohol, J. (2013). Happy New Year 2014. Psych Central. Retrieved on July 29, 2015, from http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/01/01/happy-new-year-2014/