Free Webinar: Cultivate Empowering Beliefs & How to End Self-Sabotage
Save the date for our latest free webinar, to be held next Monday, June 24: Cultivate Empowering Beliefs – How to Create Personal Freedom and End Self-Sabotage.
If you tend to sabotage your plans in life, it is likely because of personally held, but conflicting beliefs.
Conflicted beliefs manifest conflicted behaviors. The problem is, many limiting beliefs operate beneath the surface. Even though they affect you deeply, you may not be aware of them or how they work against you.
In this new webinar by Psych Central blogger and life coach Mike Bundrant, you will learn the source of your negative beliefs… as well as how to let them go.
Other topics to be covered in this free webinar:
- How limiting beliefs create self-sabotage, with specific examples.
- How to transform limiting beliefs while you are pursuing personal goals.
- How coaches and therapists work with limiting beliefs to create lasting change.
By attending this free seminar, you will:
- Understand your mind and body in a new way, and develop a healthier self-respect.
- Be able to pinpoint the specific source of your own self-sabotage or limitations.
- Sabotage yourself LESS.
- Develop greater patience for long-term goals.
- Improve your motivation skills and get more done.
This session is presented by Mike Bundrant, a retired mental health counselor, practicing life coach and international NLP trainer. He is co-developer with his wife, Hope, of the AHA Solution, an online program that ends self–sabotage. Mike blogs at for us here at NLP Discoveries and at iNLPCenter.com
This webinar is a live 45-minute teaching seminar, with a PowerPoint presentation.
DATE: Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 – 8:00 pm EST
Presented by Psych Central with host ZoĂ« Kessler.
Grohol, J. (2013). Free Webinar: Cultivate Empowering Beliefs & How to End Self-Sabotage. Psych Central. Retrieved on August 25, 2016, from http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/06/17/free-webinar-cultivate-empowering-beliefs-how-to-end-self-sabotage/